Thursday, December 13, 2007

Contest Results Coming Soon...

I'm not dead... really... or at least I think I'm still alive... whatever...

Anyway, I will be announcing the contest winner very soon!

I've asked three "celebrity" judges (a.k.a., a trio of offline friends who are witty beyond belief) to rate all the recipes based on creativity, edibility factor, use of ingredients (extra point for the pickle brine) and presentation.

Their responses are so hilarious and wonderful that I think I'll just be listing everything here, hopefully later today! So stay tuned...

Oh, and for your pleasure, check out this YouTube video about the WGA strike:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EodzF_orJQY

I just keep watching it for kicks. It's totally inspired and I'd love to meet and talk with the writer(s) and actors.

No comments: