Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shock of shocks!

I was so surprised when I checked this morning... and found out I placed in Jason's writing contest over at Clarity of Night! Thanks to everyone who supported the piece. I really appreciated the votes!

It's so much fun to be able to just write to fulfill a creative desire rather than to make a paycheck. Kudos to Jason for providing professional freelancers with a different literary outlet.

(Oh, and Beth... I laughed at your comment. No way would I write a fiction book. Maybe a non-fiction one, though... but it's just not the same!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was SO pleased! You were in my top choices, definitely, so I was not at ALL surprised you placed so well. YAY!!!!

Beth said...

You never visit me anymore, but hell I came back again to say congratulations. OK, you laugh at me, but I know what I want!

neight said...

try this out replica dolabuy top article Goyard Dolabuy This Site replica dolabuy